What's Palm Beach like?
Palm Beach is notable for its beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as surfing and swimming.
Spend an afternoon at Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground or Mallawa Drive Sports Complex. There's plenty more to see, including Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park and Tallebudgera Creek.
How to get to Palm Beach
Palm Beach is located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of Gold Coast.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Palm Beach
Things to see and do in and around Palm Beach
What to see in Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Pirate Treasure Island Playground
- Tallebudgera Creek Conservation Park
- Tallebudgera Creek
- Tarrabora Reserve
- Palm Beach Parklands
Things to do near Palm Beach:
- Mallawa Drive Sports Complex (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- The Pines Elanora (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Stockland Burleigh Heads Shopping Centre (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Miami One Shopping Centre (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gold Coast?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)