What's Siedlce like?
In Siedlce, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, restaurants and shops. Places to visit such as Papugarnia and Torture Chamber are not far away. Amber Museum and Golden Gate are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Siedlce
Siedlce is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Siedlce
Things to see and do in and around Siedlce
Things to see near Siedlce:
- Torture Chamber (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Medical University of Gdansk (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Golden Gate (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Gdansk Old Town Hall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Great Mill (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Siedlce:
- Papugarnia (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Amber Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Long Lane (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Market Hall (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Artus Court (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gdańsk?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 80 mm of rainfall)