What's Mlyniska like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Mlyniska? Take time to see places such as Gdansk Shipyards and Gdansk Shipyard Museum while you're here. European Solidarity Centre and Museum of the Second World War are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mlyniska
Mlyniska is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Mlyniska
Things to see and do in and around Mlyniska
Things to see near Mlyniska:
- Gdansk Shipyards (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Medical University of Gdansk (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Gdansk Old Town Hall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- St. Mary's Church (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- AMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Mlyniska:
- Gdansk Shipyard Museum (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- European Solidarity Centre (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Museum of the Second World War (1 mi/1.5 km away)
- Mariacka Street (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Forum Gdańsk (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gdańsk?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 80 mm of rainfall)