What's Letnica like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Letnica? Take time to see places such as Stadion Energa Gdańsk and AMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre while you're here. Gdansk Shipyards and European Solidarity Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Letnica
Letnica is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Letnica
Things to see and do in and around Letnica
What to see in Letnica
- Stadion Energa Gdańsk
- AMBEREXPO Exhibition and Convention Centre
Things to do near Letnica:
- European Solidarity Centre (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Polish Post Office Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Great Mill (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Market Hall (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Papugarnia (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gdańsk?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 80 mm of rainfall)