What's Aniolki like?
While in Aniolki, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites. Take time to see places such as MOSiR Stadium and Baltic State Opera while you're here. European Solidarity Centre and Papugarnia are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Aniolki
Aniolki is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Gdańsk.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Aniolki
Travelling to Aniolki by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Gdansk Stocznia Station
- Gdansk Politechnika Station
Things to see and do in and around Aniolki
What to see in Aniolki
- Medical University of Gdansk
- MOSiR Stadium
Things to do near Aniolki:
- Baltic State Opera (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- European Solidarity Centre (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Papugarnia (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Great Mill (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Amber Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gdańsk?