What's Sant Andreu like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Sant Andreu. Take time to see places such as La Maquinista and MUHBA at Fabra i Coats while you're here. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming.
Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Sagrada Familia and Park Guell.
How to get to Sant Andreu
Sant Andreu is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Sant Andreu
Travelling to Sant Andreu by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Sant Andreu Comtal Station
- Barcelona La Sagrera - Meridiana Station
Getting to Sant Andreu on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Sant Andreu Station
- Onze de Setembre Station
- Torras I Bages Station
Things to see and do in and around Sant Andreu
Things to see near Sant Andreu:
- Casa de l’Aigua (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Sagrada Familia (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Park Guell (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Casa Mila (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
- Casa Batllo (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do in Sant Andreu
- La Maquinista
- MUHBA at Fabra i Coats