What's Zaragoza Centro like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Zaragoza Centro? Take in some culture at Gran Via and Patio de la Infanta. There's plenty more to see, including A los Defensores del Reducto del Pilar and Antigua School of Medicine.
How to get to Zaragoza Centro
Zaragoza Centro is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Saragossa.
- Zaragoza (ZAZ), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Zaragoza Centro
Things to see and do in and around Zaragoza Centro
What to see in Zaragoza Centro
- Gran Via
- Patio de la Infanta
- A los Defensores del Reducto del Pilar
- Antigua School of Medicine
Things to do near Zaragoza Centro:
- Zaragoza Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Roman Theatre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Caesaraugusta Public Baths Museum (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Fuente de la Hispanidad (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Aljaferia Palace (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Saragossa?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, October, December (average 38 mm of rainfall)