What's Malaga-Este like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Malaga-Este? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Parque Natural Montes de Malaga and Morlaco Park. There's plenty more to see, including Banos del Carmen Beach and Malagueta Beach.
How to get to Malaga-Este
Malaga-Este is located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of Málaga.
- Malaga (AGP), 11.5 mi (18.5 km) from Malaga-Este
Things to see and do in and around Malaga-Este
What to see in Malaga-Este
- Parque Natural Montes de Malaga
- Banos del Carmen Beach
- Malagueta Beach
- Dolmen Cerro de la Corona
- Monte San Anton
Things to do near Malaga-Este:
- El Candado Golf Course (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Rincon de la Victoria Centro Comercial (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
Other popular Malaga-Este attractions
- Las Acacias Beach
- Playa de Pedregalejo
- Playa del Palo
- Playa del Dedo
- Playa del Peñón del Cuervo
When is the best time to visit Málaga?