What's El Poble-sec like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that El Poble-sec has to offer, including its waterfront. Take in some culture at Sala Apolo and Teatre Grec. There's plenty more to see, including Refugi 307 and Theater Institute.
How to get to El Poble-sec
El Poble-sec is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from El Poble-sec
Things to see and do in and around El Poble-sec
Things to see near El Poble-sec:
- Mirador del Poble Sec Park (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Barcelona Cathedral (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Placa de Catalunya (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Casa Batllo (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Barceloneta Beach (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do in El Poble-sec
- Sala Apolo
- Refugi 307
- Teatre Grec
- Theater Institute
- Teatre Lliure
When is the best time to visit Barcelona?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 11°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, May, November (average 67 mm of rainfall)