What's Tweed Heads South like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Tweed Heads South? Take time to see places such as Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club and Tweed City while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Centre and Ukerebagh Nature Reserve.
How to get to Tweed Heads South
Tweed Heads South is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Tweed Heads South
Things to see and do in and around Tweed Heads South
What to see in Tweed Heads South
- Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Centre
- Ukerebagh Nature Reserve
- Tweed Estuary Nature Reserve
Things to do in Tweed Heads South
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club
- Tweed City
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)