What's Emerald Beach like?
Emerald Beach is a family-friendly area of the city where you can easily get to the beach. Take time to see places such as Moonee Beach Nature Reserve and Emerald Beach while you're here. Woolgoolga Creek Falls and Guru Nanak Sikh Temple are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Emerald Beach
Emerald Beach is located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the heart of Coffs Harbour.
- Coffs Harbour, NSW (CFS), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Emerald Beach
- Grafton, NSW (GFN), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from Emerald Beach
Things to see and do in and around Emerald Beach
What to see in Emerald Beach
- Moonee Beach Nature Reserve
- Emerald Beach
When is the best time to visit Coffs Harbour?
- Hottest months: February, January, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, April, January (average 161 mm of rainfall)