What's Puerto Banus like?
Visitors really like Puerto Banus, especially its waterfront, shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this upmarket neighbourhood's great restaurants and bars. Take time to see places such as Puerto Banus Marina and El Corte Ingles Shopping Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Puerto Banus Beach and Malaga Province Beaches.
How to get to Puerto Banus
Puerto Banus is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Marbella.
- Málaga (AGP), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) from Puerto Banus
Things to see and do in and around Puerto Banus
What to see in Puerto Banus
- Puerto Banus Marina
- Puerto Banus Beach
- Malaga Province Beaches
- Playas del Duque
- Playa de Levante
Things to do near Puerto Banus:
- El Corte Ingles Shopping Center (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Centro Plaza (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Real Club de Golf Las Brisas (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Los Naranjos Golf Course (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Real Club de Golf Guadalmina (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Marbella?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, October (average 51 mm of rainfall)