What's Asoke like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Asoke, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Soi Cowboy and EmQuartier.
How to get to Asoke
Asoke is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Asoke
- Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from Asoke
Things to see and do in and around Asoke
Things to see near Asoke:
- Srinakarinwirot University (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Lumphini Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Victory Monument (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Erawan Shrine (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do in Asoke
- Terminal 21 Shopping Mall
- Soi Cowboy
- Health Land Spa & Massage Asoke
When is the best time to visit Bangkok?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, June (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, May, August (average 221 mm of rainfall)