What's Dolny Sopot like?
In Dolny Sopot, you can easily get to the beach or simply explore the historical sites and bars. You can take time to discover this upmarket neighbourhood's spas. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Monte Cassino Street and Sopot Lighthouse. There's plenty more to see, including Sopot Pier and Sopot Beach.
How to get to Dolny Sopot
Dolny Sopot is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Sopot.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Dolny Sopot
Things to see and do in and around Dolny Sopot
What to see in Dolny Sopot
- Sopot Pier
- Monte Cassino Street
- Sopot Beach
- Dom Zdrojowy
- Sopot Lighthouse
Things to do in Dolny Sopot
- Atelier Theatre
- Archaeological Open-Air Museum Grodzisko
When is the best time to visit Sopot?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 80 mm of rainfall)