What's Kamienna Gora like?
While in Kamienna Gora, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Plaża Miejska and City of Gdynia Museum while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Navy Museum.
How to get to Kamienna Gora
Kamienna Gora is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Gdynia.
- Gdansk (GDN-Lech Walesa), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from Kamienna Gora
Things to see and do in and around Kamienna Gora
Things to see near Kamienna Gora:
- Plaża Miejska (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Gdynia Marina (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Orlowo Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Sopot Pier (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Sopot Beach (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do in Kamienna Gora
- City of Gdynia Museum
- Navy Museum
When is the best time to visit Gdynia?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 80 mm of rainfall)