What's Saint-Hubert like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Saint-Hubert. Top places in the larger area to visit include Montreal Casino and Six Flags La Ronde. Old Port of Montreal and Notre Dame Basilica are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Saint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Longueuil.
- Trudeau International Airport (YUL), 17 mi (27.3 km) from Saint-Hubert
- Montreal, QC (YHU-St. Hubert), 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from Saint-Hubert
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Hubert
Things to see near Saint-Hubert:
- Centre Pluridisciplinaire d'Aviation du Quebec (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Parc Michel Chartrand (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Charpentier-Chevrier Park (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Champlain Park (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Colisee Jean Beliveau (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Hubert:
- Quartier DIX30 (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Pi-o Centre d'Amusement (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Centre Jacques Cartier (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Longueuil?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, November, September, July (average 92 mm of rainfall)