What's Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit like?If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit? Top places in the larger area to visit include Little Caesars Arena and Henry Ford Museum. Ambassador Bridge and MotorCity Casino are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Mexicantown - Southwest DetroitMexicantown - Southwest Detroit is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Detroit.
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit
- Windsor, ON (YQG), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit
- Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit
Things to see and do in and around Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit
Things to see near Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit:
- Little Caesars Arena (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- University of Detroit Mercy (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Ambassador Bridge (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- University of Windsor (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Huntington Place (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Mexicantown - Southwest Detroit:
- MotorCity Casino (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- MGM Grand Detroit Casino (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Masonic Temple (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Fillmore Detroit (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Fox Theatre (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Detroit?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: September, June, August, May (average 82 mm of rainfall)