What's Castellana like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Castellana, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and shops. With a trip to Golden Mile or ABC Serrano, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Lazaro Galdiano Museum and Milla de Oro.
How to get to Castellana
Castellana is located 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Castellana
Things to see and do in and around Castellana
What to see in Castellana
- Fundacion Manuel Benedito
- Church of San Francisco de Borja
- Church of San Andres de Los Flamencos
- Church of la Virgen Peregrina
- Castelar Building
Things to do in Castellana
- Golden Mile
- ABC Serrano
- Lazaro Galdiano Museum
- Milla de Oro
- Paseo de la Castellana
Other popular Castellana attractions
- Fundacion Juan March
- Fundacion Lazaro Galdiano
- ANTONIO HERNÁNDEZ GIL
- Church of Santa Monica