What's Nea Chora like?
Nea Chora is notable for its beach access. Take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's waterfront. Take time to see the sights such as Nea Chora Beach while you're here. Agora and Chania Lighthouse are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Nea Chora
Nea Chora is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Chania.
- Chania (CHQ-Ioannis Daskalogiannis), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Nea Chora
Things to see and do in and around Nea Chora
Things to see near Nea Chora:
- Nea Chora Beach (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Agora (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Chania Lighthouse (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Old Venetian Harbor (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Golden Beach (1 mi/1.7 km away)
Things to do near Nea Chora:
- Chania Central Market (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Chania Archaeological Museum (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Limnoupolis Water Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Maritime Museum of Crete (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- New Archaeological Museum of Chania (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Chania?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, November (average 152 mm of rainfall)