What's Santa Catalina like?
In Santa Catalina, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Beachcombers can spend the day at Palma Nova Beach when the weather is nice. Port de Sóller Marina and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
How to get to Santa Catalina
Santa Catalina is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from Santa Catalina
Things to see and do in and around Santa Catalina
What to see in Santa Catalina
- Port de Sóller Marina
- Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma
- Palma Nova Beach
- Lonja de Palma de Mallorca
- Paseo Maritimo
Things to do in Santa Catalina
- Municipal Market of Santa Catalina
- Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Passeig del Born
- La Rambla
- Porto Pi Centro Comercial
Other popular Santa Catalina attractions
- Parc de la Mar
- Plaza Espana
- Paseo Maritime
- Visit Mallorca Stadium
- Can Pere Antoni Beach