What's Hai Ya like?
Hai Ya is notable for its historical sites. You might want to seek out the neighbourhood's temples while you're here. Take time to see places such as Wat Sri Suphan and Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Wat Si Supan and Saturday Night Street Market.
How to get to Hai Ya
Hai Ya is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Chiang Mai.
- Chiang Mai (CNX-Chiang Mai Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Hai Ya
Things to see and do in and around Hai Ya
What to see in Hai Ya
- Wat Sri Suphan
- Wat Si Supan
- Katam Corner
Things to do in Hai Ya
- Old Chiang Mai Cultural Center
- Saturday Night Street Market
When is the best time to visit Chiang Mai?
- Hottest months: April, March, May, February (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 322 mm of rainfall)