What's Kerameikos like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Kerameikos. Take time to see places such as Omonia Square and Municipal Art Gallery while you're here. Acropolis and Syntagma Square are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Kerameikos
Kerameikos is located 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Athens.
- Athens (ATH-Eleftherios Venizelos), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Kerameikos
Things to see and do in and around Kerameikos
Things to see near Kerameikos:
- Omonia Square (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Acropolis (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Syntagma Square (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Temple of Hephaestos (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Ancient Agora of Athens (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near Kerameikos:
- Municipal Art Gallery (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Technopolis (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Athens Central Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Monastiraki Flea Market (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Ermou Street (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Athens?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, October (average 59 mm of rainfall)