What's Wawer like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Wawer? Take time to see places such as MT Polska Congress Centre and Historic Centre of Warsaw while you're here. Copernicus Science Centre and Palace of Culture and Science are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Wawer
Wawer is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Wawer
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from Wawer
Things to see and do in and around Wawer
What to see in Wawer
- MT Polska Congress Centre
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
Things to do near Wawer:
- Wilanow Palace (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Poster Museum (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Museum of Polish Military Technology (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Sadyba Best Mall (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Promenada Shopping Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)