What's The Beaches like?
In The Beaches, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the restaurants. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's festivals. Top places to visit include Queen Street. There's plenty more to see, including Woodbine Beach and Woodbine Park.
How to get to The Beaches
The Beaches is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from The Beaches
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from The Beaches
Getting to The Beaches on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Queen St East at Bellefair Ave Stop
- Queen St East at Wineva Ave Stop
- Queen St East at Elmer Ave Stop
Things to see and do in and around The Beaches
What to see in The Beaches
- Queen Street
- Woodbine Beach
- Woodbine Park
- Lake Ontario
- Kew Gardens
Things to do near The Beaches:
- Toronto Eaton Centre (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Royal Ontario Museum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- The Distillery Historic District (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Ontario Science Centre (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?