What's Lepante Quarter like?
In Lepante Quarter, you can easily get to the beach or simply explore the historical sites and restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's shops. Take time to see places such as Photography and Image Museum and Theatre de la Photographie et de l'Image while you're here. Monte Carlo Formula 1 Track and Promenade des Anglais are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Lepante Quarter
Lepante Quarter is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Nice.
- Nice (NCE-Cote d'Azur), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Lepante Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Lepante Quarter
Things to see near Lepante Quarter:
- Basilique Notre Dame (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Promenade du Paillon (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Place Massena (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Place Garibaldi (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Nice Acropolis Convention and Exhibition Center (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do in Lepante Quarter
- Photography and Image Museum
- Theatre de la Photographie et de l'Image
When is the best time to visit Nice?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, April, May (average 145 mm of rainfall)