What's Prague 8 like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Prague 8, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars and shops. Take time to see places such as Aquacentrum Sutka and Křižíkova Ulice while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Karlin Music Theater and Prague City Museum.
How to get to Prague 8
Prague 8 is located 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from Prague 8
Getting to Prague 8 on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Libeňský Zámek Stop
- Divadlo Pod Palmovkou Stop
- U Kříže Stop
Things to see and do in and around Prague 8
Things to see near Prague 8:
- Old Town Square (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- O2 Arena (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Zizkov Television Tower (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Letna Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Republic Square (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do in Prague 8
- Aquacentrum Sutka
- Křižíkova Ulice
- Karlin Music Theater
- Prague City Museum
When is the best time to visit Prague?