What's Barsha Heights like?
Visitors really like Barsha Heights, especially its waterfront, shops and beach access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Jumeirah Beach and Mall of the Emirates are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Ski Dubai and Skydive Dubai are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Barsha Heights
Barsha Heights is located 14.3 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Dubai.
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Barsha Heights
- Dubai (DWC-Al Maktoum Intl.), 14.7 mi (23.6 km) from Barsha Heights
- Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Barsha Heights
Things to see and do in and around Barsha Heights
Things to see near Barsha Heights:
- Jumeirah Beach (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Burj Al Arab (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- The View at The Palm (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Ain Dubai (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Bluewaters Island (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Barsha Heights:
- Mall of the Emirates (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Skydive Dubai (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Madinat Jumeirah (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Nakheel Mall (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dubai?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, March (average 21 mm of rainfall)