What's Miramar like?
When you stay in Miramar, you can easily get to the beach or visit its shops. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see the sights such as Marine Corps Air Station Miramar while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Mission Bay and Mission Beach.
How to get to Miramar
Miramar is located 10.6 mi (17 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Miramar
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Miramar
- San Diego, CA (SEE-Gillespie Field), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Miramar
Things to see and do in and around Miramar
Things to do near Miramar:
- Flying Leatherneck Museum (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Westfield UTC (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Diego?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 48 mm of rainfall)