What's Old Ottawa East like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Old Ottawa East? Take time to see places such as Brantwood Park and Rideau Canal while you're here. Rideau Canal and Museum of Nature are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Old Ottawa EastOld Ottawa East is located 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Ottawa.
- Ottawa International Airport (YOW), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Old Ottawa East
Things to see and do in and around Old Ottawa East
What to see in Old Ottawa East
- St Paul University
- Brantwood Park
- Rideau Canal
Things to do near Old Ottawa East:
- Museum of Nature (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- National Arts Centre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Rideau Centre (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Byward Market Square (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- National Gallery of Canada (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Ottawa?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 87 mm of rainfall)