What's Aksaray like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Aksaray? Nature lovers can visit Sea of Marmara. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Grand Bazaar and Taksim Square.
How to get to Aksaray
Aksaray is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from Aksaray
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 20.3 mi (32.7 km) from Aksaray
Things to see and do in and around Aksaray
Things to see near Aksaray:
- Sea of Marmara (45.9 mi/73.8 km away)
- Taksim Square (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Blue Mosque (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Hagia Sophia (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Galata Tower (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Aksaray:
- Grand Bazaar (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Historia Fatih Shopping Centre (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Egyptian Bazaar (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Turkish and Islamic Art Museum (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Istanbul Archaeology Museum (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Istanbul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 107 mm of rainfall)