What's Bostanci like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bostanci? Take time to see places such as Bostanci Gosteri Merkezi and Bagdat Avenue while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Bostanci Port and Suadiye Beach.
How to get to Bostanci
Bostanci is located 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Istanbul.
- Istanbul (IST), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from Bostanci
- Sabiha Gokcen International Airport (SAW), 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from Bostanci
Things to see and do in and around Bostanci
What to see in Bostanci
- Bostanci Port
- Suadiye Beach
- Sea of Marmara
Things to do in Bostanci
- Bostanci Gosteri Merkezi
- Bagdat Avenue
- Arguvan Egitim Kultur Vakfi
When is the best time to visit Istanbul?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 6°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, November, February (average 107 mm of rainfall)