What's Nakanoshima like?
When you stay in Nakanoshima, you can easily get to the riverfront or visit its shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take in some culture at Festival Hall and Osaka Science Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Osaka International Convention Center and Nakanoshima Park.
How to get to Nakanoshima
Nakanoshima is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Osaka.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from Nakanoshima
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Nakanoshima
- Kobe (UKB), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from Nakanoshima
Travelling to Nakanoshima by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Watanabebashi Station
- Oebashi Station
- Nakanoshima Station
Things to see and do in and around Nakanoshima
What to see in Nakanoshima
- Osaka International Convention Center
- Nakanoshima Park
- Bank of Japan Osaka Branch Old Building
- Osaka City Hall
- Osaka Public Nakanoshima Library
Things to do in Nakanoshima
- Festival Hall
- Osaka Science Museum
- Osaka National Museum of Art
- Osaka Museum of Oriental Ceramics
When is the best time to visit Osaka?