What's Certosa like?
In Certosa, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Fiera Milano Exhibition Center and Teatro alla Scala are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza del Duomo.
How to get to Certosa
Certosa is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Milan.
- Malpensa International Airport (MXP), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Certosa
- Linate Airport (LIN), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Certosa
- Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), 29.7 mi (47.9 km) from Certosa
Things to see and do in and around Certosa
Things to see near Certosa:
- Fiera Milano Exhibition Center (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Piazza del Duomo (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Cathedral of Milan (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- San Siro Stadium (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Certosa:
- Teatro alla Scala (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Corso Como (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Corso Buenos Aires (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Triennale di Milano (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Museum of the Last Supper (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Milan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: October, November, June, April (average 109 mm of rainfall)