What's Barrio del Carmen like?
Barrio del Carmen is a walkable area where you can spend time appreciating its historical sites. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Serranos Towers and Centre del Carme. There's plenty more to see, including Turia Gardens and Plaza del Carmen.
How to get to Barrio del Carmen
Barrio del Carmen is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Valencia.
- Valencia (VLC), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Barrio del Carmen
Things to see and do in and around Barrio del Carmen
What to see in Barrio del Carmen
- Serranos Towers
- Turia Gardens
- Plaza del Carmen
- Centre del Carme
- Cultural Center La Beneficencia
Things to do in Barrio del Carmen
- L'Iber - Museum of Lead Soldiers
- The Corpus Museum – The House of Rocks
- Museo del Siglo XIX
- Escalante Centre Teatral
- Valencian Museum of Ethnology
Other popular Barrio del Carmen attractions
- Museo de Prehistoria
- Museum of Prehistory and Valencia's Cultures
- Palacio de Malferit
- Valencia's Institute of Modern Art
- Benlliure Museum House