What's Distrito Ronda like?
In Distrito Ronda, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, bars and shops. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's spas. Take in some culture at Science Park and Federico Garcia Lorca Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Parque Garcia Lorca and Caja Granada Cultural Center.
How to get to Distrito Ronda
Distrito Ronda is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Granada.
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Distrito Ronda
Things to see and do in and around Distrito Ronda
Things to see near Distrito Ronda:
- Parque Garcia Lorca (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Alhambra (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Mirador de San Nicolas (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Plaza de la Trinidad (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- University of Granada Law School (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
Things to do in Distrito Ronda
- Caja Granada Cultural Center
- Science Park
- Federico Garcia Lorca Museum
When is the best time to visit Granada?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, May (average 43 mm of rainfall)