What's Lake Nona like?
While in Lake Nona, you can enjoy the restaurants. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Florida Mall. Austin-Tindall Regional Park and Eagle Creek Golf Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Lake Nona
Lake Nona is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Lake Nona
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 12.1 mi (19.4 km) from Lake Nona
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from Lake Nona
Things to see and do in and around Lake Nona
What to see in Lake Nona
- University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- David Leadbetter Golf Academy
Things to do near Lake Nona:
- Austin-Tindall Regional Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Eagle Creek Golf Club (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- North Shore Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Orlando?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, September (average 188 mm of rainfall)