What's Yonge-Eglinton like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Yonge-Eglinton? Top places in the larger area to visit include Toronto Eaton Centre and CN Tower. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Rogers Centre and Casa Loma.
How to get to Yonge-Eglinton
Yonge-Eglinton is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Yonge-Eglinton
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Yonge-Eglinton
Things to see and do in and around Yonge-Eglinton
Things to see near Yonge-Eglinton:
- CN Tower (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Rogers Centre (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Casa Loma (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- University of Toronto - St. George Campus (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Scotiabank Arena (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
Things to do near Yonge-Eglinton:
- Toronto Eaton Centre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Royal Ontario Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Ontario Science Centre (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 92 mm of rainfall)