What's Cathedral Quarter like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Cathedral Quarter, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great bars. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as St. Anne's Cathedral and Belfast Customs House. There's plenty more to see, including Albert Memorial Clock Tower and Big Fish.
How to get to Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast International Airport (BFS), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Cathedral Quarter
- Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Cathedral Quarter
Things to see and do in and around Cathedral Quarter
What to see in Cathedral Quarter
- St. Anne's Cathedral
- Belfast Customs House
- Albert Memorial Clock Tower
- Big Fish
- Lagan Weir and Lookout
Things to do near Cathedral Quarter:
- Metropolitan Arts Centre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Victoria Square Shopping Centre (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Waterfront Hall (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- St. George's Market (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Grand Opera House (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belfast?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: July, December, October, January (average 87 mm of rainfall)