What's Phibsborough like?
While in Phibsborough, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Blessington Street Basin and Mill Race Gallery while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Royal Canal Park.
How to get to Phibsborough
Phibsborough is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from Phibsborough
Things to see and do in and around Phibsborough
What to see in Phibsborough
- Blessington Street Basin
- Royal Canal Park
Things to do near Phibsborough:
- Mill Race Gallery (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Gate Theatre (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- O'Connell Street (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Jervis Shopping Center (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Abbey Street (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)