What's Nanhai like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Nanhai. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park and Nanhai Wetland Park. There's plenty more to see, including Qiandeng Lake and Guan Yin.
How to get to Nanhai
Nanhai is located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the heart of Foshan.
- Baiyun International Airport (CAN), 28.2 mi (45.3 km) from Nanhai
- Foshan (FUO-Shadi), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Nanhai
Getting to Nanhai on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Guicheng Station
- Financial Hi-Tech Zone Station
- Qiandenghu Lake Station
Things to see and do in and around Nanhai
What to see in Nanhai
- Qiandeng Lake
- Guan Yin
- Xiqiao Mountain National Forest Park
- Baiyun Cave Scenic Area
- Nanhai Wetland Park
Things to do in Nanhai
- Nanhai Film and Television City
- Wong Fei Hung Lion Dance Martial Arts Museum
When is the best time to visit Foshan?