What's Quartier du Panier like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that Quartier du Panier has to offer, including its waterfront. You might want to seek out the cathedrals and shops while you’re in the neighbourhood. Take a fun excursion to Old Port of Marseille. There's plenty more to see, including Le Panier and La Vieille Charite.
How to get to Quartier du Panier
- Marseille - Provence Airport (MRS), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Quartier du Panier
Things to see and do in and around Quartier du Panier
What to see in Quartier du Panier
- Old Port of Marseille
- Le Panier
- La Vieille Charite
- Hotel de Ville
- Fort Saint Jean
Things to do in Quartier du Panier
- Musee Regards de Provence
- Préau des Accoules
- Musee des Docks Romains
When is the best time to visit Marseille?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, April (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, December, March (average 68 mm of rainfall)