What's Dongdan like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Dongdan, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Wangfujing Street and Mingrui Mansion. There's plenty more to see, including Peninsula Beijing Shopping Arcade and China National Post and Postage Stamp Museum.
How to get to Dongdan
Dongdan is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Beijing.
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from Dongdan
- Beijing (PKX-Daxing Intl.), 27.8 mi (44.8 km) from Dongdan
Things to see and do in and around Dongdan
What to see in Dongdan
- Peking Union Medical College
- Wangfujing Street
- Mingrui Mansion
- Oriental Plaza
- Dong'anmen Ming Imperial Palace Relics
Things to do in Dongdan
- Peninsula Beijing Shopping Arcade
- China National Post and Postage Stamp Museum
- The Wangfujing Paleolithic Museum
- Chinese Museum of Women and Children
When is the best time to visit Beijing?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, May (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 131 mm of rainfall)