What's San Pablo-Santa Justa like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about San Pablo-Santa Justa, especially its restaurants. Take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's historical sites. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Seville Cathedral. Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium and Nervion Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to San Pablo-Santa Justa
San Pablo-Santa Justa is located 1.8 mi (3 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from San Pablo-Santa Justa
Travelling to San Pablo-Santa Justa by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Seville (XQA-Santa Justa Train Station)
- Seville Santa Justa Station
Things to see and do in and around San Pablo-Santa Justa
Things to see near San Pablo-Santa Justa:
- Seville Cathedral (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Pilate's House (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Palacio de las Duenas (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Fibes Conference and Exhibition Center (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
Things to do near San Pablo-Santa Justa:
- Nervion Mall (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Casa de la Memoria Cultural Center (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Calle Sierpes (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- General Archive of the Indies (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?