What's Distrito Norte like?
In Distrito Norte, you can spend time exploring the historical sites and coffee shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to Olympic Stadium and La Cartuja Sports Facilities. There's plenty more to see, including Alamillo Park.
How to get to Distrito Norte
Distrito Norte is located 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Distrito Norte
Things to see and do in and around Distrito Norte
What to see in Distrito Norte
- Olympic Stadium
- Alamillo Park
- La Cartuja Sports Facilities
Things to do near Distrito Norte:
- Isla Magica Theme Park (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Seville Auditorium (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Pilate's House (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Casa de la Memoria Cultural Center (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Nervion Mall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)