What's Macarena like?
While in Macarena, you can simply enjoy the bars and restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Alamillo Bridge while you're here. Seville Cathedral is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Macarena
Macarena is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Macarena
Things to see and do in and around Macarena
Things to see near Macarena:
- Alamillo Bridge (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Seville Cathedral (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Basilica of the Macarena (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Alameda de Hércules (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Palacio de las Duenas (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Macarena:
- Isla Magica Theme Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Casa de la Memoria Cultural Center (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Pilate's House (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Condesa de Lebrija Palace (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Seville Auditorium (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)