What's Los Remedios like?
In Los Remedios, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Enjoy this a walkable neighbourhood's river views. Take time to see the sights such as Portada de la Feria de Abril while you're here. Seville Cathedral is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Los Remedios
Los Remedios is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Los Remedios
Things to see and do in and around Los Remedios
Things to see near Los Remedios:
- Portada de la Feria de Abril (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Seville Cathedral (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Torre del Oro Watchtower (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Maria Luisa Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- University of Seville (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
Things to do near Los Remedios:
- Paseo de Cristóbal Colón (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- General Archive of the Indies (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Triana Market (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Sevilla de Opera Theater (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Casa del Flamenco Theater (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)