What's Sha Tin Wai like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sha Tin Wai, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great shops. Top places in the larger area to visit include Kowloon Bay and Tai Po Old Market. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Victoria Harbour and Sky 100.
How to get to Sha Tin Wai
Sha Tin Wai is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Sha Tin.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Sha Tin Wai
- Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from Sha Tin Wai
Things to see and do in and around Sha Tin Wai
Things to see near Sha Tin Wai:
- Kowloon Bay (5 mi/8 km away)
- Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Ma On Shan Country Park (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Chinese University of Hong Kong (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Chi Lin Nunnery (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
Things to do near Sha Tin Wai:
- Tai Po Old Market (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Hong Kong Heritage Museum (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Sha Tin Race Course (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Festival Walk (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Flower Market (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sha Tin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 17°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 363 mm of rainfall)