What's Cow Hollow like?
Visitors speak favourably about all that Cow Hollow has to offer, including its waterfront. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great cafes and restaurants. With a trip to Union Street or Van Ness Avenue, you might find the perfect souvenir. There's plenty more to see, including Presidio of San Francisco and Church of St Mary the Virgin.
How to get to Cow Hollow
Cow Hollow is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Cow Hollow
- Oakland, CA (OAK-Oakland Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Cow Hollow
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from Cow Hollow
Things to see and do in and around Cow Hollow
What to see in Cow Hollow
- Presidio of San Francisco
- Church of St Mary the Virgin
- Vedanta Society
- Allyne Park
- Feusier Octagon House
Things to do in Cow Hollow
- Union Street
- Van Ness Avenue
- Mexican Museum
When is the best time to visit San Francisco?
- Hottest months: September, October, August, November (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: December, February, January, March (average 105 mm of rainfall)