What's Ochota like?
In Ochota, you can spend time exploring the historical sites and shops. Take time to see places such as Blue City and Invisible Exhibition while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including National Library of Poland and Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
How to get to Ochota
Ochota is located 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Ochota
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 21 mi (33.9 km) from Ochota
Things to see and do in and around Ochota
What to see in Ochota
- National Library of Poland
- Euro Centrum
- Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- ORCO Tower
Things to do in Ochota
- Blue City
- Invisible Exhibition
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)