What's Mokotow like?
In Mokotow, you can spend time exploring the historical sites and shops. Take in some culture at Museum of Polish Military Technology and Krolikarnia Palace. There's plenty more to see, including Wodny Park and Sadyba Best Mall.
How to get to Mokotow
Mokotow is located 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Mokotow
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 24 mi (38.6 km) from Mokotow
Things to see and do in and around Mokotow
What to see in Mokotow
- Krolikarnia Palace
- Historic Centre of Warsaw
Things to do in Mokotow
- Wodny Park
- Sadyba Best Mall
- Museum of Polish Military Technology
- Galeria Mokotow Shopping Centre
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)